With medical costs escalating around the world, it pays to make sure you have the right winter sports travel insurance.
Around 20% of skiers and snowboarders make a claim on their ski insurance each year, so whether you’re an expert all-mountain skier, prefer cruising the pistes or on your first winter sports holiday, travel with the peace of mind that comes from knowing your insurance policy will provide the cover you need.
Our ski and snowboard holiday insurance has been designed by experienced skiers and boarders and is provided by AXA Insurance UK plc. Coverwise winter sports policies are available for individual trips and also as annual travel insurance with cover included for:
- on and off-piste activities including heli-skiing and parapenting
- mountain search and rescue expenses and helicopter evacuation costs
- piste closure
- ski and snowboard hire
- medical treatment and repatriation to the UK
- damaged, lost and stolen ski equipment
- the loss of your ski pass
- physiotherapy on your return home (Silver, Gold and Platinum policies)
Their Silver, Gold and Platinum Annual policies provide the ultimate in flexibility, allowing you to take an unlimited number of winter sports holidays throughout the year, and will cover up to 17 days skiing and snowboarding on each individual journey. Our Essentials and Bronze Annual multi trip policies provides 17 days cover for winter sports holidays within a 12 month period. Single trip ski insurance policies start from £5.20 – please enter your details above to obtain a quotation.
Visit website for more details.